How Do the SharePoint Gurus Have Balance?

Ever wonder how the gurus of SharePoint can have the time to go to conferences, write books, blog as well as run successful businesses/have awesome jobs and run a household and have a life?

I wonder this, a fair amount as I read the writings of those prominent in the SharePoint community. I sometimes wonder if they have ghost writers – churning out the massive tech-ness from their brains.

I say this because I don’t see how – a normal person can keep up with all the treasure troves of information in the SharePoint world as well as possibly have the time to be an author/business person/household figure as well as have a life.

Any SharePoint gurus out their – I’d love to know your secrets – so feel free to contact me and we can talk :)

oneillwebsite@verizon.net

http://www.kmo.name/sharepoint/sp_guru_balance.pdf

Comments